Wednesday 30 May 2007

15 KL 897 may 21

15 Kl 897 Amsterdam- Beijing. This is my seventh trip to B within 200 days and maybe the first time I am satisfied with the dutch or franco dutch company KLM. I generally dont like the service, the horselikes stewardesses: often the bad kind of dutch women: no fun, easily hurt, no humor, shitbags. So I prefer China Southern but though Vera tried and Monique tried: there
was no carrier available. The simple reason is, that I only one day before may 20 decided to
leave for China. I wont complain, though I must tell you I dont like the fact that the semidrunk
Ceo from KLM and the ever sleeping governement of the Netherlands sold the KLM to Air France. They are still drunk there in Paris, from the champaign. Cause they got the very good KLM at a bargain. Personally I dont like the degree of freedom of appointed managers, so easy
seduced to enrich themselves and I dilsike generally the shareholderconcept, that seduces people for the quick grab. I prefer " owners" in the real sense of the word.
This time the stewards didnt bother me with their diners and breakfasts and free drinks. Without trying to convince me to eat that very not nice peace of lamb and highly sterilized
broccoli, drown in a yellow cake of stale cheese, they obediently brought me my water.
"Water please."
"Just water?"
"Yes, just water."
"Ok, water."
"Thank you, yes, water."

Life is simple. I asked for a nice green salad, but there wasnt any. And then a miracle. The head
purser came in.
"I heard you want a salad."
"Yes."
"But there isnt any."
"I am aware of it, Your colleague made it clear to me. Pity."
"Yes, a pity, we cant solve this problem."
"No."
" But may I suggest a different solution?'
Oh my God I thought , the man is going to sell after all the industrialized standard food. But no was wrong. The man explained that he disliked the planefood too and he prepared always
his own green salad. " I will share my salad with you."
Nice. Nice. Yes, I said . I must say he had a fine tast. Salad ofcourse and some prapika's and slices of tomats and no dressing, He was a small guy, with a brown face of the kind marathonrunners show. Elegant. But that was not the only reason I liked him.
And then that encounter with the chino-english stewardess.
" Hello you again! Where are your friends?" My God I thougth this nice person remembers me.
I did too. 162 cm . Slender but not on the pretty pretty side. Gentle round mainland China
face.
"The third time we will meet I take you out dor dinner."
"My pleasure,"she said.

No comments: