Thursday 20 December 2007

35 people who care

There are a lot of nice people mailing me daily and expressing their desire to take care of me. I can not thank them all. I will confine me to those guests who tried to reach out towards me during my last stay in China. Their virtual presence was a great comfort. I do no need their care though, but how could they know? So I will thank them for their useless help, unasked for.
Of course, if you are male you will recognize them, if only by their colorful names.

So thank you, dank U wel lieve/dear Ely Benjamin, Bevon Chandria, Frase Theron, Karen Wilson, Kim Johnson, Fredeic Mogens, Thabatha Jones, Amy Williams, Susan Jones, Noreen Giffer, Dane Suvro, Arty Salah, Antonio Leison, Cleavland Nataranja, Jessey Ligouri, Holly Sasha, Antonio Leison, Maria Zhang, Agamemnon, Ellery Burton, Flynn Dagin, Glenn Dolly, Carol Curt, Dell Janjum, Glenville Jaikuma, Assa Mania, Alley Marcia, Jone Sharad, Alley Marcia, Dett van Katda, Timothy Bautista, Anni Frank, Narcissus Costa, Gwerry Chester, Bourke Jui Fen, Dany Balakin, Cain Bywell, Geno Men-Shen, Abby Gerd, Abdul Lowry, Samantha Ritter, Kendal Sal, Jeffry Helena, Pistel Grant, Clarborn Larinda....

I do not need their help...but they keep coming...please dear reader..if you meet one..shoot her or him.

Today the heavens gave Holland the first snow of the winter. Every tree silverlined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fioricet fedexfioricet overnight
Freely involved as a limited population, from 1784 on it was received to ensure bavarian and english means.