Saturday 27 December 2008

53 Letter to mr Obama

Dear mr Obama,
You are welcomed by many many people in my world. Some of them exagerate, you know, I am sure of that. They hail you as the new born Christ, the man who cares for people. Sycophants. You have power, but there is a limit to it even when you are president of the United States. But powerfull you are. And maybe you want to fulfill my little wish.

More about my self, one of the 5 billion inhabitants of this earth, a dutchman, comfortably writing you this letter from his warm and safe house at a lake in Holland.

Guess what happened this evening. I just finished my beer, and zapped hrough the channels, very pleased because my favourite club Twente dominated PSV. A draw, but who cares, Twente showed his teeth.
Then.
Then I saw on my luxurous flatscreen the body of that dead child in the arms of his crying father, running for his life in Ghasa.

The modern nuclear powered neighbour started tonight bombing Ghaza again and its president, Olmert, decided they would go on hurting Ghaza. meaning throwing more bombs. Meaning killing more Hamasguys, meaning killing more innocents.He said "we will destroy Hamas". By the by this movement has won the de mocratic elections.

More than 150 dead this weekend. Congratulations, mr Olmert.

I can not forget that dead boy mr Obama, he could have been my grandson.

So my request. Your country is the main sponsor of the Olmert guys. Please. mr Obama, cut them to size.

I feel powerless.

No comments: