Tuesday 30 December 2008

54 Last year´s resolution(2008)

This was my 2008 resolution

The river flows on and and on.
Do you know her destination?
I will swim, crawl like hell.Where to? I do not care. I do not know.

"I do not know."
Delicious motto.
Good resolution.

This I wrote the end of 2oo7.
What did the year 2008 bring me?
A long string of distinct experiences. some of them glorious, such as the litle arms of my granddaughter around my shoulder. The eyes of those I care for.
Some of them sad and cold, reminding me that I am a war child, childlike needing warmth.
Some of them moving me to tears, as that evening when the first day of january 2008 when I was listening to the pavane for a dead princess by Ravel:

The Lake looks young this morning. The small crests on the waves match sweetly with the everindustrious seagulls.

I remember the riddle I once sent to the Acrobat: Do fish drink water?
Is there an answer?
From my PC the deliciuous sound of Ravels pianomusic. When the Princess dies its crying time. When there are no tears anymore only the story remains. A melancholic song always mixed with a streak of hope.

And now december 31, 2008, 00.12 o´clock I have 12 more hours for my Resolutions 2009. Mei wenti, no problem. White lie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post