Tuesday 15 May 2007

11 Argentinia may 15 2007

I renamed my Blog. of course. Nothing else can make me happy. I am the own auctor. Argentina is the name of this state of self control. Though also the name of a country, I never visited.
Does this Argentina exist and what is her geography? Not easy to answer. Happiness is a passing mood. Furthermore a word that garantuees unhappiness, a shit word as well. So the journey continues.
The last days I am living in my head, more than in the earlier days. Thats because of a large part of my work: the final correction of my novel . Strenuous labor, but I will finish it this weekend. Give the manuscript to Anne, Willem, Carry and Monique to read. Forget it for a month.
I got a strange email from a man who recognizes himself in the person of Carnival, the dutchman who plays a role in the story of Li Xiao.
Some excerpts. "dear sir, I read that story.and I wonder: do you know me? My wife says: Carnival could be you. I agree. Carnival could be me. It should be noted however I disagree where you describe me as small and fat and a lost duck without wings.'
This man, I cant give his name, invited me for lunch to sort things out. I accepted. But this invitation will be consumed after I'm back from Chine. I leave soon for Beijing.
Our firm now definitely is legally founded. Good work.

No comments: