Monday 21 May 2007

12 to China may 21 2007

Waiting for the taxi. Outside my window a platoon young ducks plowing the lake. Its hazy. 20 degrees C. I estanlished this fact on my way to the chemist. I bought some suncream, because
Beijing according to CNN lives in the heat: 30 or more degrees. Beijing the place I am travelling to. Plane leaves at 17.30. My 6th or seventh trip. I am fully booked with businessdates and also
will travel to Shanghai for two days. This morning eating my daily very naturel salad at the\pub Heineke I had a good chat with TM, president of the board. SNG is on the move and I am. I got
a couple of sweet calls from my sons and other sweet people wishing me a good flight. The water
I am swimming in is warm. The fish is strong and curious. The taxi arrives, so Ill continue later.

1 comment:

charles said...

nice photo Jan, but next time a little bit more friendly and a bit more light from thr right.
I just met you and you have a friendly face and are a wonderful and special person.
On this photo you are too serious.

Bert2